Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today & Tomorrow

November 5th, 2007

Last major paper today… suppose that I should be feeling happy about it… but I’m not… going home tomorrow right after my morning paper… just hope everything will be just fine… screwed up almost every single paper of my exam… this semester is really a total mess… just want to write something before I leave… I won’t be having time to online and do all sort of things for awhile after I’m back to KL… so just want to thanks those who comforted me last few days, who sent me wishes & blessing, who prayed for me… thank you… & I want to say sorry to those who I’d made them upset during the past few days… sorry to my housemate if I scared them with my sudden tears, sorry to them for remaining silent most of the time, sorry for troubling him to fetch me to the air port… & sorry to everyone… for me being such a useless guy in the past few days… maybe I’d hurt your feelings… maybe I’d made any of you angry… maybe I’d made any of you sad… I’m so sorry… saying sorry is the only thing I can do now… I didn’t beg for any forgiveness, I don’t think I really deserve it… you may continue to hate me, angry at me if you want…

A very tiring semester, a very tiring last few days… just praying that everything will be fine… although I know it will be impossible, but still… I’ll be praying… sigh… a lot of things running in my mind & I don’t know how to express them out… speechless? I don’t know… maybe I’ll just leave things like this… I’m to tired to continue on in fixing anything… and now… I even feel like want to get myself out of this world, out of this mess… just for awhile… it’ll be more than enough…

God bless everyone…

No comments: