Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pls wait for me…

November 4th, 2007

i’ll be flying home one wed noon straight after my morning paper, will reach KL at evening… i’m not going back for holiday or what, i still have another paper on 16 Nov… is not that i really want to go back at that time, but… sigh…

i know is really hard to choose… i really want to see him one last time… really… but i know that it is going to be expensive to buy a ticket now… but my sister didn’t say anything about it, she just say i must come back… she know what is in my mind… she afraid i’ll think i’m wasting the money… so she force my back… maybe is a good thing also… i don’t really know… i’m not sure when will i fly back to Sabah, but i surely will, i still have another exam to take…

maybe there’ll be ppl who laugh at me, thinking y am i acting stupidly just because of a pet… i won’t blame anyone for saying that… it really is some stupid act, just that i think is worth to do this stupid act… they don’t know what’s going on in my life, they don’t know me… is a mix of feeling… i wonder how should i react to everything when i’m home… suppose to be going home for holiday n fun all the time… but this time is a total experience for me… i wonder…

so… pls wait for me… i’m enduring the same pain as u do… so pls… wait for me… just few days more… i’m sorry… sorry for being so selfish… sorry for making you suffer a little longer… sorry for everything…

No comments: