Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just a few moments more…

November 6th, 2007

Finally settled most of the exam, today will settle the 6th paper out of 7 papers. My mind and soul is already not around, thinking about everything related to what will happen later… I’ll fly back to KL later… is not for my schedule holiday… and I’m not sure how long will I stay at KL… I still have another paper to take… so I have to fly back to take that exam then only fly back KL again on 21 Nov for my holiday. Hope everything will be just fine…

These few days I’d been keeping myself busy… maybe I just want to keep myself busy and stop thinking about what had happened… did it work out? I don’t know… no matter how hard I try to study, busy with movies, with games… deep in my heart I’m still feeling the sadness and pain… pitiful? Maybe… but there’s nothing more I can do… again & again… nothing is within my control… and I’m just beaten by it… by fate… perhaps… is really tiring… but what can I do… maybe this is my destiny… unable to fight back… so perhaps I got no choice but to continue… to get more & more scars… day after day…

No comments: