Saturday, September 20, 2008

Helpless…

November 2nd, 2007

feeling so down and sad now, all of a sudden i’m being inform by my family about his situation… he is sick again, & this time… is really going to come to an end… my sister ask me to fly back KL straight away to see him one last time… but i’m ahving exam now… what can i do… all i can do now is just cross my fingers and pray… but it seems like the time has come… finally… a lot had happened… a lot of things are running in my mind… what should i do… i cry for over an hour but still there’s nothing i can do for him for the very last time… really want to see him one last time… at least to touch him… to comfort him… to accompany him till the very end…

doctor advice my sister to give him an injection and let him rest in peace… i think that is the only way to free him from the pain n suffer… but my sister insist of me to go back… she say the rabbit is still enduring the pain everyday even though is really harsh for him… maybe he want to see me one last time too… i promised him before… and i asked him this before also… ask him to wait until i graduate, then i’ll be able to take good care of him after that… knowing that this will never happen… maybe he can understand what i said… maybe he really want to keep the promise for me… but i cant let him suffer anymore…

really hate my own self now for not be able to be by his side… feel so sorry for him… if only my tears will reach him n cure his pain… if only my voice can reach him n heal his wound… if only my feeling can reach him and warm his heart… it’s hard to let go, but i know someday this moment will come… but still i cant hold back my emotion… so this is really going to be the end… i’m waiting my sister’s confirmation… once she decide what to do with him… then will let me know…

feel want to cry again ady… tears are falling… if there is anything that i can do to make him live longer… i’m willing to do it… but this is what live is… feel so sorry for him… feel so sad… if only i can share the pain with him… sigh…

2 comments:

carine7 said...

I used to have a little doggie b4 too..exactly the same feeling like you did when it fall sick and went to heaven at the end..i was studying degree in malacca that time..hem..

Wei Keat said...

i just realize some one put a comment here... haha... anyway, it's sad but this is reality...